Our glass inserts are custom made to order!
We desing beveled glass inserts, to fit your existing doors or windows .Our glass inserts are custom made to order .You simply choose the desing and glass texture,we handle the rest ,You existing doors never leave you home we bring the glass insert to you home and install onsite in an hour or two .Our glass inserts will not only add elegance to you home but add equity and character.
We First Class Custom Doors & Windows are proud to offer the best quality workmanship in Southern California .We offer single glass ( not insulated ) and triple pane insulated glass inserts to all our doors and windows .
Here is how it works , you select one of our existing desings ,if you feel creative you can add a few more features.Our bevel glass cluster are available in either glue chip or clear and are the main featured piece .Glue chip consist of a leafy texture that not only beautiful but adds privacy as well . Our clear bevel clusters are shiny on the edges like a piece of diamond ,they are simply beautiful and elegant .Once you’ve chosen the glass cluster or desing , you then choose the background .We have a wide selection of glass to choose from,whether you’re looking for privacy or elegance we have it .
What clients say
- I had a full size decorative glass panel installed on my door. Joel was very professional and fast at installing the door. It looks beautiful and I have had a lot of compliments. I had no issues getting it approved by my HOA. My new door makes my house standout from the rest of my community in a great way. I was worried about the privacy with my new door, but you really can't see in. The sun comes in and it brightens up my house. Its very welcoming. I love my door. Thank you again for all your hard work. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.Sandra Bowlan
- Joel, Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your hard work yesterday. I LOVE the pantry door, laundry room door, and the window above the staircase you installed! They all look PERFECT! Of course we already knew they would from your previous work on our front door. I love coming home and seeing my BEAUTIFUL front door and now I have three more windows/doors to look at to. Thank you for being so prompt at our appointments and for staying with the delivery dates on the contract. From start to finish both transactions with you have been a dream!S. Faulkner
- Just had an ugly front entryway transformed by Joel into a beautiful welcoming sight! I was very impressed by the professional work and the fantastic budget-friendly price. I highly recommend Joel and his company for any glass projects...and I will not even consider anyone else, when I need any glass work done! Thank you, Joel!Lucy Mora
- Joel made my dream door come true! Not only did he make my front door beautiful , but his professionalism and promptness was also incredible. He is honest and reliable. The process of installing the glass to my existing door was quick. Not to mention the amount of money he saved me. Thank you Joel, you are AMAZING!! I highly recommend him.Ana Schaffner
- Dear Joel, We are so grateful that you came to us via a recommendation from a neighbor/friend. We had investigated having our door brightened up with a leaded glass insert and no one seemed to be able to do this job. We were discouraged until we found you. You not only gave us the most beautiful door, but you did it in less time than you had predicted. Now we have a beautiful entry and when friends come over, they can enjoy it's beauty also. You were able to create a gorgeous door that gives us privacy and still look like jewels shining through. We are amazed, delighted and thankful. You are a person with integrity and dignity and you were a total gentleman. You exude honesty and real class. Thank you so much for brightening our lives and our beautiful entry.Dr. and Mrs. Robert Fisher
- Joel, we want to tell you how much we love our glass insert on our entry door. It is absolutely beautiful and makes our home look elegant and inviting. Thank you so much for giving us exactly what we wanted. We know your schedule is very busy this time of year and appreciate the fact that you made a point of getting our installation done before Thanksgiving. We will, without hesitation, be happy to refer others to you.Jim & Sandy Allison
- My husband and I wanted a new front door with beveled glass but when we found out that it would cost between $6,000 and $8000, I found First Class Doors and Windows and had them come and measure and give me a price. Joel showed me several pictues of work he and his father had done It was very reasonable. I mentioned I wanted to refinish the door as well, so he referred me to Luis Diaz who came and refinished out French Doors . When Joel had finished installing the beveled glass insert in our front door, Luis came and refinished the door as well. They both did an Outstanding Job! Total price with both the window and the refinished door was about $1,100 - much less than a new door. My husband and I are VERY pleased with Joel's work, a true craftsman!Pat Elliott